metric tons of
CO₂e, equivalent of
By investing in Positive Change, you are investing in companies that are contributing towards a more sustainable and inclusive world.
By investing in Positive Change, you are investing in companies that are contributing towards a more sustainable and inclusive world. In 2020, via the provision of products and services, companies in the portfolio helped to deliver a range of positive outcomes.
Enter an amount below to get an indication of what your share of these positive outcomes would have been, had you invested in companies in the portfolio last year.
The Positive Change Impact Indicator provides an indication of the estimated impact benefit of investing in the portfolio. Impact data is susceptible to inconsistencies. To understand how these figures are calculated and how they relate to your investment, please see our notes below or our full methodology paper.
Saved a total of
0litres of drinking water
for close to
Provided access to
to at least
and digital services
to at least
Avoided creation of
0metric tons of waste
Provided treatment and disease management solutions to
engage in better
farming practices on
a total of
0people to send, save and spend money on healthcare services
Facilitated telehealth visits for close to
Provided access to online marketplaces for over
- Contributions are based on the full year impact of portfolio holdings as at 31 December 2020. For those holdings that have been in the portfolio for less than the full year, no attempt has been made to pro-rate the contribution. However, as we have a long time horizon and aim to invest in our holdings for 5-10 years or longer, portfolio turnover is low.
- Headline Impact Data, while providing an indication of the impact of the portfolio, is vulnerable to inconsistencies. These can be caused by underlying assumptions. How companies measure, and report is not always uniform and, in some cases, requires conversion to allow for aggregation across the portfolio.
- Where information is not available we do not include a company’s contribution within the Headline Impact Data snapshot; as such, we believe this provides a conservative estimate. In time we hope to be able to encourage companies to increase their reporting.
- Data for CO2e saved is based on company reporting which is either in CO2 or CO2e; the aggregate data is presented as CO2e as this is the most conservative approach.
- Data related to money spent on healthcare services and prevention and disease is presented to date, covering multiple years.