Due to restrictions under applicable securities laws, access to this website is not permitted in certain jurisdictions.
Please select the option relevant to you:
The websites linked to above are not for onward distribution or intended for use by any other persons including members of the general public and investors from other jurisdictions.
The information contained in the websites do not constitute an offer to sell or issue, or the solicitation of an offer to purchase, subscribe for or otherwise acquire, any securities of The Schiehallion Fund Limited in any jurisdiction in which, or to any person to whom, such offer or solicitation would be unlawful.
By selecting “UK Intermediaries” you certify that you are a financial intermediary, authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) only.
By selecting “UK Institutional” you certify that you are an institutional investor or consultant based in the United Kingdom.
By selecting “Existing Investor” you certify that you acquired your securities in The Schiehallion Fund Limited in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
By selecting “Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore or Switzerland” you certify that you are:
- AUSTRALIA – a wholesale client as defined within s761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- BELGIUM - in Belgium and either a professional investor or consultant.
- BRAZIL - in Brazil and you are a professional or institutional investor making a reverse solicitation or private placement.
- CANADA – a consultant or professional investor and classified as a Permitted Client under the definitions provided in Part 1 of National Instrument 31-103 in Canada.
- HONG KONG - in Hong Kong and either an institutional or corporate professional investor.
- SINGAPORE - in Singapore and an institutional investor (as defined in the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore, as amended) or a consultant.
- SWITZERLAND - a Qualified Investor as defined under Article 10 paragraph 3 of Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA)”.