1. Overview

    Following letters to our clients advising that Baillie Gifford are ceasing to administer their investment trust savings schemes, this service is no longer available. Baillie Gifford investment trust account holders can continue to contact us 0131 275 3499.

  2. Actual investors help shape the new world.

    Not shore up the old one.
    Find out more