The Baillie Gifford Podcast
Baillie Gifford’s Short Briefings on Long Term Thinking brings valuable insights into the benefits of taking the long view. You’ll hear frank, often contrarian opinions from our team in Edinburgh and from experts around the world. The podcast series is available to listen to on the Baillie Gifford website, and you can also subscribe through iTunes, TuneIn Radio and Spotify to keep up-to-date with all of the episodes as they become available.
The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and you or your client may not get back the amount originally invested.
PodcastEpisode 2 - Should Income Investors Go Global?What are “the good, the bad and the unbelievably great” of global investing? In the second episode of Short Briefings on Long Term Thinking, Malcolm Borthwick is joined by James Dow to challenge the conventional wisdom that if you’re investing for a regular income you should stick with blue chip UK companies.PodcastEpisode 1 - China Crisis. What Crisis?Investment Manager Roddy Snell, in conversation with Malcolm Borthwick, goes behind some recent lurid headlines to find out what's really happening with the Chinese economy.
Sign up to our mailing list - All the latest podcasts, news and content - straight to your inbox
Sign up for Baillie Gifford emails to keep up-to-date with the latest podcasts, news and content, including:
- Our monthly Investment Trust Bulletin, which links to the latest factsheets for each of the investment trusts we manage
- Thought provoking articles written by Baillie Gifford fund managers and leading journalists
- Short films where our fund managers share their thoughts
- Details of our literature festival sponsorship programme and the competitions we offer throughout the year
- Updates on our private investor events and how to register
We will also send you a digital copy of Trust, our award-winning investment trust magazine.
We only want to send you content that you will find interesting and valuable. You can choose what information you want to receive, and you can stop and start emails as and when you wish.